Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Maryland @ Duke

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    Can Lee Melchioni dribble right handed? Every game I have watched he pounds the ball left handed but never goes right.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Can Lee Melchioni dribble right handed? Every game I have watched he pounds the ball left handed but never goes right.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Lee's left handed man--maybe that's why you see him predominately go left. But yes, I've seen him on several occasions go right...hint--he probably wouldn't be playing D1 ball if he couldn't dribble right handed.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'd be lucky to net 40 total in 100 games...especially as out of shape as I am right now...damn desk job.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Amen brother from this side of the congregation! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    I've been waiting for this game all season! Let's go DUKE!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    It might would have been a good game if Maryland would have showed up. I at least thought pvfan would have posted some excuse why they lost by now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Try attacking Bryant, so throw some facts up sonny boy

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Joe Namath made a big deal out of taking a pay cut when he left there and went to the pros. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    As far as DUKE maryland. I do believe the real maryland team did show up. They are known for playing way above themselves when going against DUKE. I love the way DUKE will never get any respect on here for being a good team even when they have beaten 5 top 25 teams so far this year by an average of 16.8 ppg.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    Titles are one way to measure a team, but can you tell me any program has been as consistently good as Duke? I mean the sun has to shine on even a dog's ass every now and then.

    I despise Duke, but I have a lot of respect for Coach K. I am a true blue die hard Tar Heels fan, but I respect Duke.

    UNC is down this year, so you can dog them all you want, but I guarantee any student of Duke or UNC will tell you their biggest rival is each other.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    I just now got home, sad performance by the Terps. No, PG at all and that killed them. Way to many turnovers.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member truesportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    YOU WAS RIGHT ABOUT WILLIAMS AND HE CONTROLLED THE INSIDE. PAULOS IS PLAYING LIKE A SEASONED VETERAN, MCROBERTS IS SOLID WITH FLASHES OF BRILLANCE. NELSON GAVE A BOOST BEFORE GOING DOWN AGAIN, THIS WILL HURT. DOCKERY PUTS GOOD PRESSURE ON THE BALL AND DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES. REDDICK DID NOT SHOOT WELL THE SECOND HALF BUT HE MADE HIS FOUL SHOTS AND HIT THREE THREE'S DURING THE RUN IN THE 1ST HALF.
    LIFE IS A SPORT

  10. #40
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Maryland @ Duke

    I'm still taking UCONN if they play the Dukies come March.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •